Doula Support Package
- Initial consultation. – See if we are a good fit for your team and begin picking our brains for tips!
- Access to lending library of books. – Check out one or five! Keep them until after you give birth.
- Unlimited support via text and email. – “What do braxton hicks feel like?” Message us day and night.
- A new parent gift bag.
- Labor support tool kit.
- Breastfeeding book.
- Baby Registry consultation.
- One in-person prenatal meeting with both doulas to get to know you and your goals for your birth. We will also cover optimal fetal postioning and walk you through a series of exercises to help you prepare your body.
- Unlimited attendace at our monthly group prenatal meetings in Walnut Creek.
- On call for your birth starting at 38 weeks. – Day or night, your doula will drop everything to be with you.
- Attendance during your labor and birth in whatever setting you choose by either Kathryn or Angela.
- Continuous labor support until 1 to 2 hours after you give birth.
- Six weeks of unlimited postpartum support via text and email. – Including appropriate referrals.
- One in-person postpartum meeting wth the doual that attended your birth.
- Unlimted attendace to group postpartum meetings in Wanut Creek for 6 months postpartum.
- Postpartum gift.
Connect with your doulas and other expecting parents in a safe and engaging environment. Topic will include the following and have time for questions.
Birth Planning Workshop
What does your dream birth look like? How do we get your provider on board? We will delve into what your options are. We will help you take a detailed look at current evidence. Gain confidence to craft a plan you can present to your provider as well as help you form the questions you need to ask to make sure your wishes will be honored. We will cover informed decision making, and common tests and prenatal proceedures.
Postpartum Planning Session
Hands On Comfort Measures
If you are interested in donating to help others afford doula care, please contact me. Our doula community is working on non-profit status in order to better serve the community. We believe doula care has a lasting impact on new families that extends to the community at large. We would love to have you be a part of that difference.
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, including the East Bay, Lamorinda, Tri-Vally and Delta Valley. Including Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Brentwood, Discovery Bay, Oakley, Antioch, Bay Point, Concord, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Moraga, Lafayette, Orinda, Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, Richmond, and Pinole.
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Alameda County Medical Center - Highlands, Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek, Kaiser – Antioch, Kaiser – Oakland, Kaiser – Walnut Creek, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Sutter Delta Medical Center, and Valleycare Medical Center.